Facts about men:
1. There is a method to find out whether your boyfriend is unfaithful or not. Find out your boyfriend’s IQ, studies show that unfaithful men have lower IQ’s.
2. It is funny to know that staring at women, men spend almost a year of their lives.
3. This is horrifying!! Half of all women who die from homicides are killed by former or current partners or husbands.
4. Men are liars, they lie 6 times a day on an average, where as women lie 3 times a day.
5. Men will be worried to know that 50% is their lifetime risk of developing cancer.
6. If you’re a man, better not to put your laptop on your lap – if it feels hot, it may cause infertility.
7. How much time do you spend for shaving? Studies show that on an average a man spends almost six months shaving in his lifetime.
8. It is interesting to know that men with shaved heads are perceived 13% stronger and as an inch taller than men with hair.
9. Have you ever observed that men with higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages have attractive wives according to a study.
10. You will be surprised to hear that a 99-year-old man divorced after 77 years of marriage. He divorced his 96-year-old wife because he had discovered about an affair she had in the 1940’s.
11. This one is weird! In India, a man married a dog.
12. A man bought a house in 2013, next to his ex-wife
just to install a giant middle finger statue so that she would see it everyday.
13. Smoking causes impotence in men.Hope you quit smoking after reading this.
14. Do you know that men were the first to wear high heels, women began wearing them to look more masculine.
15. It is difficult to believe that men are more likely to commit suicide than women, in countries such as Russia and Brazil, these rates among men are up to six times higher than those for women.
16. The first Father’s day celebration was held on June 19,1910 in the U.S., in Spokane, Washington, and was conceived by Sondra Dodd. After listening about Mother’s Day , Dodd wished to have Father’s day for recognition for her father as well.
17. Approximately there are 64.3 million fathers in U.S.A out of 151 million men currently living.
18. It is interesting to know that adult male has about 50% less body fat and 50% more muscle mass than the average adult female.
19. Males are more likely targets to both male and female offenders.Men are 10 times more likely to commit murder and men are four times more likely to be murdered than women, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
20. Higher levels of testosterone in men and boys cause greater levels of competition, aggression, self-reliance and self-assertion than in women.
21. Men abuse drugs and alcohol more than women!!Men are nearly two times more likely than women to abuse recreational drugs like cocaine and marijuana and thrice as likely to abuse alcohol.
22. Men account for more on-the-job fatalities, they account 94% of all on-the-job fatalities and men currently represent 50% of the U.S. workforce.
23. Boys are more likely to be diagnosed with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder than girls, the chances are three times more likely for these disorders.
24. Teenage boys represent more than 75% of the children referred to special education in the U.S. and are four times more likely than girls to drop out of school.
25. Girls are less likely to be diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder than boys, which is around 3 to 4 times.